Friday, February 15, 2013

Meet McMillion's Minions


McMillion's Minions

Meet the creative and talented authors of The 5M Scoop



Hi, I’m Tyler, I love Football.  It’s my favorite sport ever, I hope I can play pro Football someday. My favorite color is blue.  My favorite subject is reading. I love reading about football. I don’t like math or writing. If P.E. was a sport it would be my favorite.

Hi, my name is Leo, and I love baseball. Both to watch and play. My favorite part of baseball is that you can hit the ball over the fence for an automatic home run. Although, I really like how we get to run as fast as you can around the bases.

Hi my name is Ben, I love creating new things that I imagine. I  love cars and I love sports, my favorite sport is basketball. I get inspired by my mom and dad, they help me work hard and be the best I can be and that’s me!

Hi, I am Sara and I love to read, write and do anything that involves art. I am not a big sports person but I am certainly not afraid to get messy. I like to work with my dad who is sort of like a mechanic and when I want some peace and quiet, I like to sit back and read about, write about, or draw anything that comes to mind.

Hi my name is Will, I love all kinds of sports.  My favorites are baseball, football, soccer, and basketball.  I also like all kinds of  music and I play piano too - it is really fun but hard. 

Hello, my name is Jake and my favorite sport is football because you can tackle people. My favorite food is cookies because they are so good and there are cookies everywhere. My favorite place to go is Jamaica because it is always warm there. 

Hi, my name is Hugh and I like nature.  Once I jabbed a racoon in the nose with a stick. Also, I hate noodles.

Hi my name is Emma and I love sports! I am really good at many sports like soccer, basketball, volleyball, skiing, track, swimming, and many more! I love playing sports with my friends! That is my life in 2 sentences!

My name is Anton Dmitriev I am a 5th grade student. I reeaallyy like to draw and read. Unlike most of the boys in my grade I don’t play a lot of sports (except Karate) instead I like practically all types of art (music, dance, drawing, and theatre). 

Hi, my name is Grace and I love to write. I even have stories I wrote when I was in second grade! I also like to run, read, and do science. When I am nervous or stressed, I paint and it helps me calm down.

Hi, my name is Christopher and I am both Korean and American. I visit Korea almost every summer because besides my brother, mom and dad, my whole family lives in Korea. I read a lot and when I am not found reading I would be taking pictures, storytelling, making art, playing my instruments {Piano and Violin} or playing a board game.

Hi!  I'm Lauren and I love tennis.  I also LOVE watermelon sour patch kids and red velvet cake.  I believe that this world should revolve around forgive and forget.

Hi my name is Cooper.  I am an athletic person who likes baseball, basketball, and ice hockey, oh, sorry, I love ice hockey.  My favorite foods are chicken wings, ribs, Caesar salad, and tacos.  I like to ride my bike, play video games, and play outside.

Hello my name is Jade.  I'm simply funny because I am.  Now read please.  I told my friend a joke, I said, "what is my name?" she said, "Jade," I said, "knock knock," she said, "who's there?" I answered, "I thought you knew my name" and she laughed.  That is why I am simply funny.

More minions to come!!!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment